GreenCape is hiring!
The company is looking to recruit Green Economy Graduates.
Access the full job description, here.
GreenCape is looking to grow the next generation of talent in the green economy. This is an exciting opportunity to gain practical work experience and work with experts in the field. The Graduate programme will allow you to build skills across different sectors which include Water, Agriculture, Energy and the Circular Economy.
The graduate trainee will be working closely within the different sectors at GreenCape. The sectors include water, agriculture, energy, and circular economy. While developing skills in these sectors, the graduate’s primary role is to support the relevant programmes in delivering key project deliverables and supporting its obligations with strategic partners.
The core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in weekly team meetings;
- Supporting the team with achieving project deliverables;
- Conducting market research and data capture as required;
- Report writing;
- Assisting with reports (data, analysis etc.);
- Working on the CRM system (Zoho);
- Stakeholder engagement
- Supporting event coordination where required
- Managing databases
- Assisting with updating weekly insights
- Reviewing documents or assisting with preparing documents for funders
- Assisting with programme admin
Contract length: The duration of this contract will be from the date of appointment until the 31 March 2024.
Applications and queries can be submitted via email to Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting applications is no later than 23 January 2023.
Applications must include:
- A video clip (under 2 minutes) introducing yourself, why you are interested in the green economy and why you are a good candidate for this opportunity.
- A letter of motivation.
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copies of academic transcripts.
- Proof of eligibility to work in South Africa (copy of SA ID or work permit).
- Names of two referees, the relationship to the applicant, and contact details (telephone and email).
- All applicants must complete the GreenCape online application form. You can complete the application form by accessing this link
Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to an interview in the week of 06 February 2023. Candidates who have not heard from GreenCape by 23 February 2023 should consider their application unsuccessful.
Access the full job description here.
Please note, GreenCape reserves the right not to appoint this position. Furthermore, it also reserves the right to change the role in response to applicant abilities and interests. Preference will be given to designated groups and people with disabilities. All appointments will be done in accordance with our Employment Equity Plan.