RFQ: Digital Global Biogas Cooperation – Production of promotional video
Dec 21, 2021
Request for Quotation: Digital Global Biogas Cooperation – Production of promotional video
Established in 2010, GreenCape is a non-profit organisation that drives the widespread adoption of economically viable green economy solutions from South Africa. GreenCape works with businesses, investors, academia and government to unlock the investment and employment potential of green technologies and services, and to support a transition to a resilient green economy. Our aim is to be globally relevant in driving the uptake of green economy infrastructure solutions in the developing world.
We require a service provider that will assist us with the production of the promotional video, for purposes of being used as marketing material intended to promote the biogas and gasification matchmaking platform.
Project background and context
The Digital Biogas Cooperation Project (DiBiCoo) is part of the European Commission's Safe, Clean and Efficient Energy initiative under the Horizon2020 research and innovation programme. It contributes significantly to strengthening Europe as a business location and to reducing greenhouse gas emissions from energy production worldwide, while increasing the share of renewable energy in energy systems. In addition, the project makes an important contribution to achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 7: "Affordable and clean energy". More here.
To this end, the project supports the European biogas / bio-methane industry to gain a foothold in export markets in developing and emerging countries and to stimulate demand there for know-how and sustainable biogas / bio-methane technologies from Europe. This will be achieved through the development and application of innovative digital support tools based on artificial intelligence, networking meetings, extensive knowledge transfer and capacity building, and the development of demo projects up to the investment phase.
One of DiBiCoo project tasks is to develop a digital matchmaking platform (DMP). This digital platform facilitates bi-directional partnership and is considered as an additional marketing option for EU companies. A promotional video is therefore required to support the launch of the DMP. Through the promotional video, we intend to share the following:
- Introduction to the platform;
- interface images;
- statements from partner organisations; and
- close-out with registration details.
DiBiCoo requires the production of:
- A 2-3-minute video for the biogas and gasification matchmaking platform. The video will be used as a marketing and promotional material of the platform; there will not be any intense technical aspect to it.
- We will draft and provide the storyboard to the service provider;
- We require the service provider to give input on the storyboard to align with the theme and production technique;
- We will provide the service provider with the platform interface images;
- We require voice-over for the introduction and close-out (we will provide the script); and
- We will provide the video recordings of the statement from partner organisations that will be used as part of the production;
Please provide a costed proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17h00 on Friday 26 November 2021, including:
- CV / company profile, indicating previous projects with similar requirements
- BEE credentials with certificate or affidavit as relevant.
- Tax compliance certificate (if not previously submitted to GreenCape).
- Fee for the three elements highlighted above (design, social media campaign implementation and PR support). Please reference DiBiCoo_DMP agency 2021 in your quote)
Note: GreenCape reserves the right not to make an appointment on this project. Feedback on the success of the bid will be provided within a week of the closing date.
Questions can be directed to Thula Zondi at email@example.com